Yeeeyyyy here comes another recipe !!!!
So a few days ago i just baked some cupcakes for celebrating my 6th months wedding with my lovely husband, Dior Garnusa.. I make 2 dozens of cupcakes, 1 dozen for my office mate, and another 1 dozen for my husband’s office mate.. And they were all crazy about it !!!
So this recipe is kinda complicated, but really worth to try, especially when you want to improve your baking skill, and you want to put a happy face on your friend’s belly 🙂 🙂 🙂
Here it goes :
2 1/2 cup sifted flour (312,5 gr)
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup cocoa powder (125 gr)
2 tsp vanilla extract
200 gr unsalted butter
1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar (300 gr)
1/2 cup of brown sugar (110 gr)
4 large eggs
1 1/2 cup buttermilk (360 ml) — substitution, 360 ml plain milk + 2 tbsp lemon juice, let it stand for 10 minutes
24 Oreo cookies, halves
1 pack of whipped cream
Oreo cookie crumbs
1. Preheat the oven at 180C, line cupcake pan with paper liners (find a cute one :P)
2. In one bowl, sifted together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cocoa powder, and salt, set aside
3. In a bowl of electric mixer, beat the butter on medium speed until light and fluffy, gradually add the granulated and brown sugar, and add the eggs one at the time, beating well after each addition. Scrap down the side of the bowl if needed
4. With the mixer on low speed, add the flour mixture in three additions, alternating with the buttermilk, beginning and ending with the flour mixture. Do not overmix !!!
5. Fill the cupcake paper line with Oreo cookies halves, white cream facing upwards
6. Pour the batter between the prepared cupcake liner, bake for about 25 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
7. Prepare the frosting. Beat the whipped cream as directed on the pack, add the Oreo cookies crumb.
8. Scoop the whipped cream into a pastry bag and pipe frosting decoratively on top of the cupcakes. Garnish with Oreo cookie halves or Chocolate Button 🙂